Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's getting cold out there...

Whoa it has gotten cold out there. We're starting to get those freezing temps. It makes getting out of bed just that much harder, in the mornings.

Speaking of cold, Dad, Matt, and I went duck hunting this morning. We had a good time. I think we ended up with about 5 gadwall. We had some tough luck predicting the later flights, or I think we could have easily doubled that number. Still we had a good time and I got to see Dad work his lab, Trooper. He is a real good dog, that LOVES to retrieve. He did a nice job on a couple of retrieves. What was impressive about him is how well he listens and takes commands. Dad sent him out on a long blind retrieve, whistled and changed his direction several times. I'll have some pictures from the hunt and of Trooper on my flickr page soon.

Stay warm!

No comments: